The ESP32 is the last board of the company Espressif. I started a new project: a bloc generator for ESP32. In this page you will find news about the improvement of the project. I am adding blocs step by step while testing. Your feed back is welcome.
- 05 August 2017: Bloc digital write with all digital pins.
- 07 August 2017: Bloc digital read with all digital pins
- 12 August 2017: The bloc iots_clientavailable should be moved to the IOT\Server category
- 12 August 2017: All the blocs into the IOT\Station were moved and tested
- 12 August 2017: Blocs into the IOT\Scan were moved and tested
- 12 August 2017: All blocs into IOT\Server category were tested and moved
- 14 August 2017: Bloc the internal temperature sensor
- 15 August 2017: Bloc the internal touch sensor
- 18 August 2017: All the blocs into the IOT\Web Page moved and tested
- 18 August 2017: Bloc millis moved to the Various category
- 28 August 2017: All the bloc in the IOT category moved and compiling fine.
Changes with ESP8266
- 12 August 2017: Blocs “set host name” and “host name” does not work with ESP32
- 12 August 2017: The bloc SSID encryption type generating the code WiFi.encryptionType working in a different way, need to check that later
- 28 August 2017: The thingspeak library needs to be updated to work also with the ESP32.