TUNIOT is a bloc code generator for NODEMCU. You don’t need any coding skills to program it and make your IoT project. The tool is available on 4 languages and it is in active development. It is based on the Blockly Technology. The tool generate C for Arduino code.
You can get start coding by following this link.
TUTORIALS in ENGLISH
I made a list of videos available on Youtube. You will be guided step by step. This is an overview of each video with the link. They are organized into 3 categories: Stand alone, local network and WAN.
Stand alone device:
- Software Install: In this part, we will see how to install the software required to work with the NODEMCU. We will use the Arduino IDE. And you have to add the ESP8266 board.
- Blinking integrated LED: In this video we will see how to blink the integrated LED of the NODEMCU. I am using the LoLin version.
- Working with LED: We will see how to work with LED.
- NodeMcu (ESP8266) Tutorial 4: RGB LED
- In this video, we will see how to use functions.
- In this video, we will see how to program a button
- In this video we will see how to program the Serial LCD display. This display is very convenient because it uses only 4 pins
- In this video we will se how program the rain sensor
- In this video, we will see how to program a relay
- In this video, we will see how use a photoresistor
- In this video, we will see how to program a Servo
- In this video, we will see how to program the OLED display with a NODEMCU.
Nodemcu in LAN (Local Area Network):
- In this video we will see how to connect to two types of network: an open network (without a password) and encrypted network (with password)
- In the video, we will see to make 2 types of access point (hot spot): one with password and one without password
- IP and host name
- Run a local web server
- In this video, you will see how make your Android App that controls an LED. You will use the online tool App Inventor
- In this video, you will see how to make your Androind App that gets data from a sensor connected to NODEMCU
- In this video we will make 2 NODEMCU communicate together. One will run as a Server, so listening to request. The other will be a client so sending request.
- In this video, we will see how to monitor a network of sensors conntected to NODEMCU
- In this video, we will make a program that scans the available machine or board connected to the network
- In this video, we will see how to make a WIFI network scanner
- In this video, we will see how to make a web page embedded into a NODEMCU to control an LED to the board
Nodemcu and the Internet:
- Sending data to the IOT platform thingspeak
- In this video, you will see how to send Tweet to Twitter
- In this video, we will see how to control an LED connected to a NODEMCU with your own Android app. You control it through the Internet from any place on earth
- In this video we will see the NTP (Network time protocol) or how to get time from the Internet
- In this video, we will see how to send an email with NODEMCU.